Sulpho Salicylic Acid
Molecular Formula : C7H6O6S
In order to meet the various requirements of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in offering optimum quality Sulpho Salicylic Acid that is used in urine tests to determine urine protein content. This acid is processed by our skilled experts using quality tested using pristine grade chemical compounds and modern techniques as per the set industry norms. In order to ensure flawlessness in the offered acid, our experts test it against numerous parameters. Additionally, this Sulpho Salicylic Acid is available in safe packaging material at nominal price.
- Accurate composition
- Safe usage
- Long shelf life
Physical & Chemical Properties
- Physical state and appearance : White crystalline powder
- Molecular Weight: 218.185 g/mol
- Odour : Odourless
- Boiling Point: Decomposes above 120ÃÂ°C
- Melting Point: 120ÃÂºC (anhydrous)
- Solubility : Easily soluble in cold water
Handling & Storage Handling
Use and wear appropriate protective equipments and clothing. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid generating dust.
Store in suitable, labelled container in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place, out of direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed when not in use and when empty. Protect from damage.
- Sulphosalicylic acid is used in urine tests to determine urine protein content. The chemical causes the precipitation of dissolved proteins, which is measured from the degree of turbidity.
- It is also used for integral colour anodizing.
- Used in manufacturer of dyes and surfactants